An action camera that lets you focus on the doing rather than adjusting your camera settings. Just slide the switch, and launch into the business. A sunlight-friendly LCD display lets you set up shots, play back video and adjust settings without detaching the VIRB from its mount.
- True 1080p HD video from a 16MP CMOS image processor.
- Still image capture takes 16MP photos in bursts (6 per second) or time lapse modes even while filming.
- WideVü 9-elment glass lens shoots in wide, medium or narrow modes.
- Digital stabilization and lens distortion correction automatically improve every frame to improve raw footage.
- ANT+ connectivity lets you control VIRB remotely using compatible Garmin devices, such as cycling computers, watches and accessory remotes.
- Internal microphone and optional USB to 3.5 mm stereo mic adapter.
- Rechargeable 2000mAh lithium-ion battery lasts up to 3 hours and is removable for fast swap-outs.
- Includes VIRB Edit desktop software.
- Includes a flat surface mount, a contoured surface mount, and an adapter to fit another widely used action camera mount.
- Note: no memory is included. Camera supports up to 64GB micro SD cards (class 10 or higher highly recommended). 1 hour at 1080p uses about 8.75GB.
|Instant on-record switch||Yes|
Interval photo mode
The interval, in seconds, at which you can set the camera to take pictures.
|Microphone||Internal mic + external jack (sold separately)|
|Dimensions||11.1 x 5.3 x 3.2cm|
Maximum memory capacity
The maximum additional memory accepted by the device.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 2000mAh (included)|
|Still photo mode||Yes|
|Data card||microSD card (not included)|
|GPS image tagging||No|
|Tripod mount||Sold separately|
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.
Laser image alignment
Built-in laser allows for setting an accurate video horizon line.