Unlike a hurricane, you won't even notice this light, weather-resistant jacket. Get protection against chills and light precip, while you log your miles in poor weather. It won't make you feel weighed down by extra layers and it's highly compressible when you want to pack it back up.
- Made of lightweight nylon for a weightless run.
- Hood lining is recycled polyester knit for great breathability.
- Bonded seams reduced the number of stitches for a cleaner look.
- 2 front zippered pockets.
- Runner's hood doesn't block you vision.
- Reflective elements.
- Adjustable cordlock at the hem lets you cinch and let out, as desired.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
|Secondary fabric||100% recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|