Enjoy lightness, natural motion, protection and feel for the ground. These runners suit training miles and race days, and are designed on racing shoe lasts.
- Uppers are synthetic, with seamless Sensifit construction to hold your foot in place.
- 2nd skin seamless construction ensures comfort with or without socks.
- EndoFIT internal fit sleeves allow intuitive feedback from running surfaces.
- Midsoles are a mix of dual-density, injected and compressed EVA.
- ProFeel film chassis protect against rocks and roots.
- OS tendons provide dynamic cushioning and support.
- Outsoles are Contagrip rubber with dynamic traction for superb grip.
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.