Enjoy lightness, natural motion, protection and feel for the ground. These runners suit training miles and race days, and are designed on racing shoe lasts.
- Uppers are synthetic, with seamless Sensifit construction to hold your foot in place.
- 2nd skin seamless construction ensures comfort with or without socks.
- EndoFIT internal fit sleeves allow intuitive feedback from running surfaces.
- Midsoles are a mix of dual-density, injected and compressed EVA.
- ProFeel film chassis protect against rocks and roots.
- OS tendons provide dynamic cushioning and support.
- Outsoles are Contagrip rubber with dynamic traction for superb grip.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.