Get the feel of barefoot running with the comfort and protection of shoes. The full inner sleeve hugs your foot for natural movement, and the moulded sockliner adds support. Solid rubber in key spots on the soles provides good grip and durability as you tick off your weekly kilometres.
- Uppers are breathable mesh with bonded layers and strategically placed synthetic underlays that produce a lightweight second-skin fit.
- Flywire material wraps your midfeet and arches for a comfortable sock-like fit.
- Asymmetric lacing reduces pressure over the top of the foot.
- Midsoles are low-profile Phylon for a resilient ride that's durable enough to double as the outsole, reducing the overall weight.
- Trans-tarsal diagonal cuts through the arch enhance natural motion flexibility and help increase foot strength.
- Waffle pistons in the sole absorb impact and return energy for added responsiveness.
- Outsoles have durable, abrasion-resistant carbon rubber in high-wear areas.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.