Castelli Endurance X2 Bib Shorts - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
These technical bibshorts are for long-distance road riders who make comfort a priority. The Progetto seat pad is all about being kind to your skin, and respectful of your anatomy in the saddle. The resilient stretch fabric provides optimum muscle support and feels dry in nearly all conditions.
- Main fabric is polyamide nylon and elastane, designed to support your muscles.
- Mesh panel is a polyester, elastane blend.
- Bib strap are engineered to be comfortable on a wide range of body types.
- Ergonomic 8-panel construction with flat-lock stitching to eliminate bulk and chafing.
- Progetto X Air seat pad adds air flow and includes a seamless skin care layer with a bacteriostatic layer that adapts to the shape of your body without any folds in the fabric. Multi-density foam and perforated viscous comfort inserts under highly sensitive areas.
- GIRO3 leg grippers.
- Rear reflective tabs.
- Heat transfer logos.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.