Castelli Evoluzione Bib Shorts - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Refined 8-panel construction and progressive ProDry 2 Strati fabric move these up the food chain. Evolved from the revolutionary Castelli Progett Y line, the new fabric has a polyester inner and a nylon outer that moves moisture away from your skin and provides gentle compression to support your muscles. The sophisticated construction is streamlined and won't restrict your movement on the bike.
- ProDry 2 Strati fabric has polyester inner layer and a nylon outer to move moisture and provide gentle compression.
- 8-panel anatomic construction.
- Mesh bib straps provide venting.
- Kiss3 chamois features a soft, seamless skin-care layer that adapts to your anatomy. Variable-thickness padding cushions without feeling bulky.
- In-mould silicone leg grippers.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.