Navigate gnarly routes with these versatile all-terrain shoes. Gel cushioning absorbs impact and provides stability, and the sole’s aggressive tread suits gravel, bogs, and uneven ground.
- Uppers are synthetic mesh with reflective hits for visibility at before dawn or after dusk.
- Built-in pockets gives you space to tuck in your laces.
- Removable insoles.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning system attenuates the initial shock during impact and allows for a smooth transition.
- Midsoles are Solyte, a resilient, lightweight material.
- DuoMax midsole construction helps correct the degree and velocity of pronation using materials of different densities.
- Rock protection plate helps prevent stone bruises.
- Outsoles have trail-specific aggressive lugs and a lightweight supportive Trusstic system.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.