Scarpa Spark Trail Running Shoes - Men's
An elusive balance of lightness and trail protection, the Spark is an award-winning minimal trail running shoe that allows speed and confident strides over rugged terrain. Low-to-the-ground framework helps keep you in balance and stable on uneven ground.
- Uppers are recycled synthetic leather and polyester mesh, lined with recycled polyester.
- Lacing system secures the midfoot for precision on technical trails, loose ground, and long descents.
- Midsoles are compression molded EVA.
- Hi-Tensile fabric plates in the forefoot offer lightweight protection.
- Outsoles are Speed Lite HDR rubber that provides friction, traction, and dynamic rebound.
- Aggressive lugs suit rugged terrain and offer effective braking on descents.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.