Scarpa Ignite Trail Running Shoes - Women's
Striking the balance between protection and efficiency, these high-performance trail runners are ideal for tackling longer distances. Well-cushioned, responsive midsoles protect your feet and aggressive lugs check speed on descents. Minimal uppers use a webbing rib cage for support and responsiveness.
- Uppers are recycled synthetic leather and polyester mesh, lined with polyester.
- Webbing exoskeleton provides lateral support
- Midsoles are injected EVA.
- H-EVA 1.2mm plates in the forefoot offer high-density protection.
- Outsoles are Speed Track HDR rubber that provides friction, traction, and dynamic rebound.
- 4.5mm aggressive lugs suit rugged terrain and angular rear lugs offer effective braking.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.