A performance-level hardtail perfect for riding trails on the weekend, and you can use it for getting to work or school during the week. The 29er wheels have the mechanics of size to help them maintain momentum and roll smoothly over rough trails. Specially ordered by MEC, the EBS Comp is unique to the Ghost® line-up and is a great bike to get into cross-country riding.
- Reinforced, lightweight aluminum frame with sophisticated details like hydroformed tubing.
- Fork features up to 100mm (4in.) of travel to eat up the bumps.
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes provide more power and better modulation than cable systems.
- Shimano® front and rear derailleurs give fast, reliable shifts.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost 7005 PG aluminum|
|Fork||RST Blaze MLO|
|Stem||Ghost light AS-DC1 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ghost light SP DC|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer light 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro HDM 300 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Tektro HDM 300|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano SLX|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Alivio|
|Crank + rings||Shimano FCM 371 44-32-22T|
|Hub (front)||SRAM 306|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano Acera 9-speed 11-34T|
|Rims||Alex XD Sport|
|Tires||Impac Ridgepac 29 x 2.1|
|Saddle||Ghost 2055 Comfort|