Technical features and quality components add some teeth to this all-mountain ride. The women's frame offers precise handling and exceptional flow to lighter riders. Ghost cockpit-control design gives it a shorter stem and wider handlebars for control without changing your upper body position. Rear suspension features a 3-position quick adjustment lever to allow for fast, on-the-go adjustment to respond to the terrain. By mounting the hanger on the inside of the chainstay, bending stress is reduced and more direct shifting is the result. Shimano® Deore and XT components deliver clean shifting and plenty of speed. The 650B wheel marries the agility of a 26in. wheel with the smoothness of a 29er to create very nimble, extra stable traction.
- Female-specific 7000-series frame for an ergonomic fit, precise handling, and good weight distribution.
- Tapered head tube is wider at the bottom for better force transfer from the fork to the frame. The increased stiffness offers direct, reactive steering.
- Needle bearing system in the rear shock eye replace commonly used bushings for minimum break-away torque (less force applied to activate the shock). Allows great small-bump responsiveness.
- Outfitted with Shimano Deore and XT components.
- Fox Float rear shock has a responsive Climb/Trail/Descend (CTD) 3-position adjustment lever for fast adjustment to changing terrain.
- Reverse hanger technology creates more direct shifting, mounting the hanger on the inside of the chain stay, reducing bending stress during shifting.
- Equipped with Ghost Flats pedals.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
Geometry influences comfort, efficiency, and how the bike handles, particularly its steering.
|Full suspension mountain|
|Frame||Ghost Miss ASX 650B 7005 DB aluminum|
|Fork||Fox Float 32 Air Evolution CTD|
|Rear shock||Fox Float CTD|
|Stem||Ghost light AS-029 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ghost SL SP 717|
|Handlebars||Ghost Flat 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano Deore (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Deore|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Deore|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano XT|
|Crank + rings||Shimano FCM 622 40-30-22T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano BB-51 BSA|
|Hub (front)||Shimano Deore|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM PG 1030 10-speed 11-36T|
|Rims||Alex SX 44|
|Tires||Schwalbe Rocket Ron 27.5 x 2.25|
|Saddle||Ghost VL 4212 W|