MEC Solstice Pants (Regular) - Women's
When you finally find the perfect pants you tend to live in them all summer long. The adjustable waist and convertible length are sure to make these a fave, whether your summer means camping in the fjords of Norway, dangling your feet off a dock in Ontario, or stalking icebergs in Newfoundland.
- Made of summer-weight poplin fabric that's cotton with spandex to stretch when you're on the move.
- Straight leg cut won't get caught on brambles.
- Drawstring waist and belt loops help you fine-tune the fit.
- 2 front slash pockets with stitched details and 2 rear pockets.
- Button on lower leg lets you roll up the hem and convert them to capris.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Converts to capris|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.