MEC Solstice Capris - Women's
Flattering cropped pants in a summer-weight fabric for warm afternoons. They're a good option to wear when wading at low tide, building a community garden, or simply sinking into a deck chair to plan your next big adventure.
- Made of poplin fabric that's cotton with spandex to stretch when you're on the move.
- Drawstring waist and belt loops help you fine-tune the fit.
- 2 front slash pockets, 2 rear pockets, and 2 thigh pockets to keep your camera handy.
- Stitched details at the top of pockets.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Product Sustainability||Organically grown content|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.