MEC Solstice Shorts - Women's
Roll up the cuffs to wade through rowdy waves or attend formal beach picnics. These versatile shorts let you adjust the length by buttoning up the hem, and are made of a summer-weight fabric for trips to sunny destinations. They'd love to visit the desert, ramble the Devon countryside, or walk park paths close to home. They're just really easy to get along with.
- Made of a poplin fabric of organically grown cotton with some spandex for stretch.
- Hem design lets you adjust the length: go long or cuff them up.
- Drawstring waist and belt loops help you fine-tune the fit.
- 2 front slash pockets and 2 back pockets, with stitched details at the top of pockets.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.