MEC San'O Jacket - Women's
The perfect around town jacket, whether it’s your own home town or someone else’s. Eco-conscious through and through, the hemp, organic cotton and recycled polyester will have your green heartstrings singing. Two deep front pockets hold your maps and camera for the day’s adventure.
- Main fabric is hemp, recycled polyester with a touch of spandex for some stretch.
- Lined with organic cotton and recycled polyester for a soft touch.
- Drawcord at the neck and waist help keep out chilly drafts.
- 2 deep front drop-in pockets.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.