MEC Skyler Short Skirt - Women's
A simple skirt with a big goal: to get out as much as possible. Patio, music festival, beach – this pull-on skirt does it all, with pockets to put your sunnies, a drawcord waist to cinch things up, and an A-line silhouette to flatter a range of hip sizes.
- Made from organically grown cotton and spandex.
- Drawcord waist keeps skirt sitting across your hips.
- 2 front hand pockets, because skirts with pockets are amazing.
- Hits above the knees. Length from base of waistband to bottom hem is 36cm in size medium.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Pockets||2 front slash|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.