MEC Unity Skirt - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Versatility is key when you’re travelling, so it shouldn't be any different for the clothes you bring on your trip. This piece works double-time: it’s designed to be an easy skirt to pull on and pair with a tank top, or to be turned around and tied up as a halter top. With a fabric blend that allows for better drying and less wrinkling, and a silhouette that flatters on the top or the bottom, it’s a must for your next trip.
- Made of a soft blend of Tencel®, recycled polyester, and spandex that feels good on.
- Drawstring waist on the skirt converts into a neck cord when you switch it from a skirt to a top.
- Part of a 4-part travel collection that fits any warm-weather travel itinerary.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.