MEC Unity Dress - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Being versatile is key when you’re travelling, so it shouldn't be any different for the clothes you bring on your trip. This dress moves in a flattering way and has a high comfort factor, so you won't mind wearing it on an overnight flight or through the market the next day. Asymmetric seaming offers nice visual appeal, with a drapey silhouette that never clings and lends itself to plenty of accessories. Scarves, boho bags, flip flops. You know the drill.
- Made of a soft blend of Tencel®, recycled polyester, and spandex for better drying and less wrinkling.
- 1 pocket cut into the asymmetric seam, a nice example of style and function.
- Part of a 4-part travel collection that fits any warm-weather travel itinerary.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.