MEC Unity Tank - Women's
Versatility is key when you’re travelling, so it shouldn't be any different for the clothes you bring on your trip. This reversible tank multiplies your options: it has 2 different strap styles, 2 colour choices, and asymmetric lines, so the drape is different depending on which side you're wearing out. With a fabric blend that dries quickly and wrinkles little, this top was made to see the sights.
- Made of a soft blend of Tencel®, recycled polyester and spandex.
- Twisted shoulder strap and gathered side shows off the inner colour. Note: Gathered detail is only on 1 side.
- Tear out sizing tag before reversing.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.