Wrap yourself in soft fabric that drapes beautifully. Good to fold around you after a yoga class, or to layer over a short-sleeved top when you’re people watching on the patio.
- Made of a blend of Tencel, recycled polyester and spandex that feels nice on your skin and doesn’t take up much space in your carry-on.
- Paneled construction with a V-neck in the back.
- Loop for hanging.
- Centre back length is 27in. for size medium with ½in. difference between sizes.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.