MEC South Island Stripe Short Sleeve Top - Women's
With natural fabric that’s not prone to wrinkling, this top is designed for your carry-on. It feels soft on bare skin and the merino wool helps resist odour, so you can pack light. Wear it as a solo piece for warm island temperatures, or pair it with a light sweater if your travel plans involve a breezy ferry deck.
- Made of organically grown cotton and merino wool in a drapey jersey knit.
- Gathered details on the front and back make it look different from other tees in your drawer.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.