La Sportiva Solution Rock Shoes - Men's
High-performance shoes for tough bouldering problems. The slip lasted construction is supple and flexible. A built-in power platform helps retain the down-turned shape and focuses weight and force to the toes.
- Leather and Lorica® uppers are lined through the toebox.
- Marbled P3 rand retains the downturned shape and directs power to the toe.
- Fast closure system for easy on and off.
- Molded 3-D heel cup teamed with a locking heel harness for secure hooking.
- 1.1mm Lasoflex midsole in the toebox.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather + synthetic|
|Outsoles||4mm Vibram XS Grip 2|