Hi-Tec Altitude V WPi Hiking Boots - Women's
Make your feet happy. These classic boots are made of comfortable, good looking leather, and they remain affordable. For those days you set out in the rain (or get caught out in it), they have 2 layers of protection: waterproof-breathable membranes on the inside and a nanotech treatment on the outside that repels stains as well as water.
- Uppers are waterproof full-grain leather with a waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Hydrophobic treatment repels water and stains and is highly breathable.
- Dri-Tec waterproof-breathable booties.
- Rustproof metal hardware.
- OrthoLite sockliners add cushioning and have antimicrobial properties to keep them fresh.
- Midsoles are compression-moulded EVA for support and cushioning.
- Outsoles have rugged multi-directional traction lugs for durable grip.
|Weight||879g (7 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.