Bring this rope along for spicy terrain. It can be used as a half or twin rope and is an excellent choice for multi-pitch climbing, ice, and mountaineering.
- Features a climb-ready butterfly coil that lets you use the rope right out of the package with no kinks or tangles.
- Finishing process bonds the core and sheath at the ends to improve durability and avoid frayed ends.
- EverFlex thermal treatment stabilizes the core strands and provides consist handling over time.
- Certified for use as a half and twin, for versatility depending on terrain and circumstances.
- Duratec dry treatment makes the rope more resistant to water, dirt and abrasion.
Dry ropes have a water-resistant treatment on both core and sheath. Dry (UIAA certified) ropes have both core and sheath treated, plus meet the UIAA Water Repellent standard by passing a stringent test where a soaked rope cannot absorb more than 5% of the rope's weight.
Maximum elongation in the first UIAA test fall, where a weight is attached to the rope and then dropped. Higher numbers indicate stretchier ropes.
In controlled tests, a weight is suspended from the rope (not dropped). Higher numbers indicate stretchier ropes.
The amount of force, in kN, that the first UIAA fall puts on the falling object. Less impact force puts less force on the climber, belayer, and protection during a fall.
|Halfway pattern change||No|
UIAA fall rating
Indicates the number of consecutive falls a rope withstood during testing in a controlled environment. The number is for reference only, and does not indicate the number of falls a rope will withstand during actual use or over its lifespan.