Kicks turned trail shoes. These low-profile sneaks transition effortlessly between jeans and running shorts, and have an EVA midsole that provides a cushioned, stable step on the sidewalk or your hike. A recycled mesh lining breathes for all day comfort, and a sticky rubber sole makes quick work of slick terrain.
- Uppers made from soft suede leather and textile, with a stitched silhouette of Patagonia's image-sake, Fitz Roy.
- 50% recycled mesh lining increases breathability.
- EVA sponge footbed, with a recycled insole for a touch of eco-friendliness, not to mention comfort.
- Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus takes the jolt out of your step.
- 3mm nylon injection-moulded arch shank complements the natural flex of your foot and delivers additional support to your instep.
- Strobel constructed with a narrow to medium width last, medium arch support, and a medium to full toe box.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Upper material||Suede + nylon|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.