Five Ten Team VXi Rock Shoes - Unisex
Redpoint sport routes, tick problems or pull on plastic, these slippers send it all. Featuring new, über-sticky Stealth Mi6 rubber, they are designed to defy gravity. High-performance sensitivity and glove-like fit begs to throw down on steep, overhanging routes and techy boulder problems. Perfect for comps, crags or training.
- Unlined, Clarino synthetic uppers have a single Velcro® strap.
- Active arch support and elastic snaps glove-like around your foot.
- Semi-flat profile and soft, flexible construction provides performance on steep, overhanging terrain.
- Medium asymmetry and tension aids creative toe-hooking and smedging manoeuvers.
- 3.5mm Stealth Mi6 rubber provides superior friction and stickiness.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
A highly tensioned shoe tends to push your foot forward to create a powerful curve in your toes.
|Outsoles||3.5mm Stealth Mi6|