Designed as an efficient progress capture pulley, it can be used for hauling or rescue situations. The lower connection point allows you to set up different haul systems, and the large diameter sheave is efficient and particularly appropriate for hauling heavy loads on big walls. Designed to allow rope installation while the pulley is connected to the anchor, the side also locks when loaded to prevents it opening during use.
- Made of aluminum, stainless steel, and nylon.
- Fits rope of 8 to 13mm.
- Efficiency is 95%.
- Large diameter aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for efficiency.
- Side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening during use.
- Toothed cam has self-cleaning slot for working with icy or muddy ropes.
- With the cam locked in the raised position, it can be used as a simple pulley.
- Working load is 3kN x 2 = 6kN.
- Working load as a progress capture pulley is 2.5kN.
|Side plates material||Aluminum|
The maximum diameter or the range of rope diameter that is compatible with the device.