MEC Outflow Sweater - Men's
Whether you're brewing up a pre-dawn espresso shot or hitting high-noon corn snow, you'll appreciate the warmth and comfort of this mid-weight fleece. The fabric light, breathable, wicking and quick drying with contrast Schoeller panels that add durability in high-wear areas.
- Fabric is stretch knit fleece, brushed on one side: polyester and spandex.
- Contrast fabric is Schoeller stretch woven nylon, spandex soft shell.
- Chest pocket has a flap and snap.
- Henley neck opening with 5 snaps.
- Flatlocked seams in the body won’t chafe with a pack.
- Center back length is 67cm (size medium).
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Hang to dry. Do not iron or dry clean.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.