MEC Mochilero Pants 32" - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These lightweight pants have technical features to suit hiking, canoe trips or travelling. Elastic and Velcro® tabs let you adjust the fit in the waist, and a gusseted crotch and knee darts give you space for stepping over logs or sprinting along train station platforms. Lots of pockets keep your camera and maps within reach and safely tucked away.
- Made of lightweight mini-ripstop nylon with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish to shed water and dirt.
- Zip fly with button closure.
- Belt loops and adjustable waist tabs with Velcro.
- 2 front zippered hand pockets and 1 small zippered pocket for your house or car key.
- When hand pockets are zipped up, zipper heads are at the bottom so they don’t get in the way of your pack’s hip belt.
- 2 cargo pockets and 2 back pockets, all with expansion gussets, flaps and buttons.
- Drain holes in every pocket (except the key pocket).
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, and iron low when needed. Do not dry clean.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.