Cover distance with a spring in your step and shock absorbers in your poles. Control Shock Technology uses dampers and multiple stages to soak up impact without bottoming out and springing back like pogo sticks. On firm terrain, poles absorb impact force and help you save energy for the last push of the day.
- Dual-density foam grips are comfortable and keep your hands warm in cold conditions.
- Padded webbing straps are left and right hand specific.
- Non-slip grip extensions for allow you to change your grip on steep climbs and side hills.
- FlickLock Pro® adjustments provide low-profile security.
- Carbide Tech tips are secured with WaveLock attachments for easy swap out with other tips.
- Low-profile trekking baskets.
|Locking mechanism||FlickLock Pro|
The shortest length of the pole when all sections have been compacted.
|Sold in pairs||Yes|