MEC Avar Short Sleeve Shirt - Men's
This agreeably soft shirt comes in 2 different fabrics both with a quick dry finish and UV protection. The wicking fabric and is excellent for travel and for hiking in arid settings or steamy jungles. Turn up the collar for extra sun protection on midday walks across open squares or alpine meadows.
- Check fabric is 72% polyester and 28% nylon. Plaid fabric is 75% nylon and 25% polyester. Each fabric option wicks well and has an anti-UV finish.
- Button on the back of the collar to hold it down.
- Chest pocket has a buttoned flap.
- Centre back length is 76cm for size medium.
- Hook hanging loop.
- Machine wash in cold water, no bleach. Tumble dry on low. Iron on low when needed. Do not dry clean.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|15-24 (Blocks ~93% of UVA/UVB)|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.