MEC Amanita Straight Leg Pant - Regular Inseam - Women's
We affectionately call these "every woman's pants." Durable, stretchy, and most importantly, comfortable, they set the bar for breathability on the trail, the water, or a new-to-you destination. Slim, straight legs look as good with a tank top, scarf and flip flops as they do with a hydration pack and day hikers. Plus they do double-duty as capris to leave more room in your bag.
- Made of ripstop nylon and spandex, with recycled content. Durable water repellent (DWR) finish provides weather protection against unexpected showers.
- Pull-on, drawcord-style elastic waist works well under a climbing harness. Faux fly.
- Gusseted crotch for increased comfort.
- 2 deep front pockets, complete with drainage holes.
- 2 back pockets with hook-and-loop closures.
- Fabric tabs and buttons let you roll up the hem and convert them to capris.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.