MEC Terrena Shorts - Women's
Lightweight, technical shorts for hiking and backpacking. An external drawcord with belt loops lets you perfect the fit in the waist, while the gusseted crotch increases your range of motion as you duck and dodge obstacles on the trail.
- Made of a lightweight, quick-drying mini-ripstop nylon with DWR (durable water repellency) finish to shed water and dirt.
- Zipper fly with button closure.
- Belt loops and external adjustable drawcord at waist.
- Side zippered pocket on seam and zippered back pockets to keep your stuff safe when you're active.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low, and iron low when needed. Do not dry clean.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.