MEC Sparrowgrass Hooded Long Sleeve - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Stand out at the trailhead, and fit in at the microbrewery.The printed graphic and shaped tailoring are casual and no-fuss. DriRelease ECO fabric is an earth-pleasing combo of recycled and natural materials.
- Made from a wicking blend of recycled polyester, wool, and spandex
- Antimicrobial finish reduces the number of trips you need to make to the laundro-mat when travelling.
- Fabric provides a UPF 20 rating.
- 3-panel hood has a drawstring.
- Drop sleeves moves the seam off your shoulder.
- Hidden tabs and buttons secure sleeves when rolled up.
- Hidden thumb loops in cuff.
- Cold wash, no bleach, no dry cleaning. Tumble dry and iron on low.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|15-24 (Blocks ~93% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.