Pair this extra-long tunic style shirt with leggings, shorts, or skinny jeans. The styling options give it range, so you can take it travelling and pull it into service for hiking or dining out. The blend fabrics stay crisp and cooling in the heat, and are trated to block UV.
- Soft, peached plaid fabrics are 75% nylon, 25% polyester, with an anti-UV finish.
- Peached check fabrics are 72% polyester, 28% nylon, with an anti-UV finish.
- Chest pockets close with flaps and buttons.
- Gathered detail on center back adds a feminine touch.
- Extra-long shirt tail hem.
- Back length (medium) is 82cm.
- Machine wash in cold water, do not bleach. Tumble dry on low and iron on low setting if needed. Do not dry clean.
|Pockets||2 external chest|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|15-24 (Blocks ~93% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.