MEC Dahlia Short Sleeve Shirt - Women's
This simple travel shirt features no-fuss fabric that wicks moisture, dries fast, and helps protect you from the sun. A little zippered pocket on the side seam is sized for cash or ID, so you can hit the road unburdened by a pack.
- Made of a lightweight blend of nylon and spandex.
- UPF 25 rating provides protection on sunny days.
- Shirt collar can flip up to shade your neck from midday sunbeams.
- Button front and button cuff detail on sleeves.
- Hidden zippered pocket on side seam to hold a few necessities.
- Tailored, with subtly feminine lines and a slightly curved hem.
- Machine wash in cold water, no bleach. Tumble dry on low. Iron low when needed. Do not dry clean.
|Pockets||1 side zippered|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.