MEC Magnolia Long-Sleeved Shirt - Women's
We like the Magnolia Shirt for canoe trips across the lake and late barbecue suppers. The stretch fabric allows easy movement for paddling and hiking. It dries fast if it gets splashed or the night is muggy. And the long sleeves are protection against biting insects and overgrown trails. A summertime and travel classic.
- Made of a lightweight blend of nylon and spandex.
- UPF 20 rating provides protection on sunny days.
- Shirt collar can flip up to shade your neck from midday sunbeams.
- Small zippered pocket on the side seam makes a secure place for cash, cards, and lip balm.
- Classic button-up style with subtly feminine details and a slightly curved hem.
- Machine wash in cold water, no bleach. Tumble dry on low. Iron low when needed. Do not dry clean.
|Pockets||1 side zippered|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|15-24 (Blocks ~93% of UVA/UVB)|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.