This full-sized backpack is ready to trek through Thailand and converts to a suitcase for checking into respectable hotels when you’re tired of roughing it. Once you’ve checked in to your temporary home, grab the integrated daypack and go explore the area. This version of the Supercontinent Pack has been slimmed down slightly to make it a little lighter and more comfortable when you have some distance to cover.
- Made of tough high tenacity nylon twill that's polyurethane coated with DWR for excellent water resistance.
- Plastic framesheet, single aluminum stay and perimeter hoop support heavy loads.
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps are height adjustable.
- Air dot foam back panel has a mesh cover for air circulation.
- Padded hipbelt has pockets to store your phone, GPS or camera.
- Light PE foam padding adds structure (so it sits like a suitcase) and protects your souvenirs.
- Large zippers let you access the main compartment.
- Daypack attaches securely with hooks and loops.
- External pockets and internal organizer pockets keep you neatly packed.
- Panel covers the shoulder straps and hipbelt to safely check it for a flight. Panels stows when not in use.
- Integrated rain cover keeps your belongings dry.
- Removable 16.5L day pack has padded back panel and shoulder straps.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Volume||57 + 16.5L|
|Hipbelt circumference||60-144cm (standard)|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.