MEC Y Not Bra - Women'sProduct code 5035-404
Light support for yoga and other graceful activities. Mesh lining across the back aids in venting and wicking when you’re stretching and moving.
- Black and viola static print colours are made of stretchy, quick-drying polyester and spandex.
- Bayou space dye and black space dye colours are soft organically grown cotton and spandex.
- Front is 3 layers, with mesh sandwiched between fabric. Back is 2 layers, with mesh against your skin to help keep you cool.
- Flattering Y-shaped back.
- Removable modesty cups for extra coverage if preferred.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.