MEC Agility Capris - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Performance and fit for all of your sweaty endeavours, rolled into slick-looking capris. Mesh-backed knees keep your heat zones vented, and stylish gathers at the sides allow for a full range of motion. The wide waistband lies flat across your hips, and the drawcord lets you set the tension just right when you’re folding over, spinning, or running.
- Main fabric is a quick-drying polyester and spandex blend that’s designed to move.
- Wide drawcord waistband keeps these capris comfortably in place.
- Gusseted for comfier movement.
- Reflective details for heightened visibility.
- Back pocket has an invisible zipper so your valuables can stay incognito.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.