A minimalist shelter for fast and light adventures, the Helium Bivy is made of lightweight waterproof-breathable fabric that brings the weight down to 510g. Leave the optional hooped pole behind, and your shelter weighs a scary-light 453g. The clamshell design opens up wide, and if you're sleeping out at lower elevations in warm temperatures, removable no-see-um mesh allows you to add ventilation.
- Upper fabric is 2.5-layer nylon Pertex Shield with a clear laminate upper.
- Floor is tough nylon with an anti-fungal coating to prevent mildew.
- Fully seam taped and completely waterproof-breathable.
- 5 stake loops and one guy-line loop.
- High volume toe allows you to store your boots and gear.
- Removable no-see-um netting at opening.
- Single shock-cord Delrin pole.
- Fit thick sleeping mats and lengths up to 178cm; straps hold your pad in place.
- Small internal mesh pocket.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Fly fabric||Waterproof-breathable fabric|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
|Interior peak height||0.49m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.