MEC Nomad Pants - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
You'll feel right at home in these quick-drying stretch-knit pants. With plenty of movement and slightly tapered legs, they're as good for lunging into warrior as they are for reaching into a toe hook. Because of the remarkably comfortable fabric blend, you just may find yourself wearing them on your rest days too.
- Solid-coloured fabric made of a moveable mix of polyester and spandex.
- Heathered material is made of soft nylon, polyester and spandex.
- Ribbing made of spun polyester and spandex for a non-constrictive fit.
- Faux fly paired with an internal drawcord is a solid waistband combo.
- 2 front slash pockets and 1 side cargo-style flap pocket gives you ample storage options.
- 31in. inseam across all sizes.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.