800 fill-power down and efficient tailoring ensure this summer-plus bag is warm in your tent and darn near undetectable in your backpack. The head and foot are covered with Pertex Endurance, a lightly PU-coated fabric, for protection against dampness or the wet walls of your tent.
- Main outer shell is Pertex Quantum mini-ripstop nylon, with a DWR treatment.
- Lined with Pertex Quantum nylon.
- Zipper ends just above the footbox for access and venting without excess weight.
- Draft tube blocks heat loss via the zipper.
- Lightweight #5 YKK zipper.
- Hanging loops at foot for storing or drying.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
|Insulation||800+ fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||15-denier nylon|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||8L|
|Packed size||20 x 35cm|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|