800 fill-power down and efficient tailoring ensure this 3-season bag is warm in your tent and darn near undetectable in your backpack. The head and foot are covered with Pertex Endurance, a lightly PU-coated fabric, for protection against dampness and the wet walls of your tent.
- Main outer shell is Pertex Quantum mini-ripstop nylon, with a DWR treatment.
- Lined with Pertex Quantum nylon.
- Insulated with premium 800 fill-power down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Zipper ends just above the footbox for access and venting without excess weight.
- Lightweight #5 YKK zipper.
- Draft tube blocks heat loss via the zipper.
- Hanging loops at foot for storing or drying.
- Includes seam-taped, water-resistant stuff sack.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
|Insulation||800+ fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||20L|
|Packed size||20 x 41cm|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.