Bike to work without looking like a bike courier. Styled like proper business attire, this commuter bag neatly hides its cycling features. Weather-resistant fabric and a fold over flap keep out the weather on gloomy winter rides. Padded shoulder strap and a removable sternum strap stabilize it as you weave through downtown bike lanes. A padded laptop sleeve and pocket for a tablet keep your electronics safe and sound.
- Main fabric is a burly hollow-fiber nylon that's abrasion resistant without being heavy.
- Heathered nylon with a polyurethane coating on the central front panel.
- Adjustable shoulder strap with keeper to prevent webbing from dangling.
- Foam shoulder pad has reflective strip outside and soft 4-way stretch fabric inside.
- Removable stabilizer strap can be worn across the chest or around the waist.
- Dimpled EVA foam back panel with mesh overlay is comfortable with excellent breathability.
- Padded sleeve holds up to a 15in. laptop.
- Interior sleeve holds your tablet or e-reader.
- Multiple interior pockets organize keys, business cards and pens.
- Side entry zippered pocket is designed for a U-lock.
- Grab handle on top.
|Main fabric||1680-denier ballistic nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|