An all-mesh canopy makes the Fly Creek 1 Platinum even lighter than its UL cousin. For under 1kg, you can enjoy an almost free-standing shelter, complete with a vestibule to keep soggy stuff out of your sleeping area. On warm, cloudless nights leave the fly off and fall asleep looking at the stars.
- All seams are sealed with solvent-free polyurethane tape. (contains no PVC or volatile organic compounds).
- Vents on the fly improve ventilation and reduce condensation.
- Storm flap on vestibule zippers prevents drips.
- Single interior mesh pocket stores small items.
- Reflective guylines and tent corners for easy night-time location.
- 11 aluminum stakes included.
- Nearly free-standing design requires the 2 foot corners pegged out.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL 7001 T6 aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||0.97m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.5sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.