MEC Bolt Short Sleeve Jersey - Men's
Understated rather than flashy, this jersey is a gateway piece to the obsessive world of road cycling. The technical pique fabric dries fast and stands up to hours in the saddle and plenty of riding days.
- Made of stretch pique polyester with a high percentage of recycled content.
- Deep zip has a chin guard to prevent contact with your skin.
- Stand-up collar keeps the sun off the back of your neck.
- 3 rear pockets.
- Reflective details.
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.