The secret of lightweight packing: carry items that have more than one purpose. This modern A-frame tent uses your trekking poles for support. It's as roomy as a classic model, but takes advantage of today’s featherlight fabrics to produce a stable shelter with a generous vestibule, but without the weight penalty of a full metal frame.
- Single wall design with full eve and rear venting to circulate air and reduce condensation.
- 2 storage bins at the head of tent keep your headlamp or bear spray instantly accessible.
- All seams are sealed with waterproof tape that's free of solvents, PVCs, and VOCs.
- Set-up requires 2 trekking poles (not included). Front pole must extend to 114cm; rear pole must collapse to 84cm.
- 13 superlight aluminum J stakes included.
- Compatible with BA Triangle Gear Loft and BA Entertainment Centre Loft.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Floor fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.14m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (primary)||1.3sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.