MEC Rouleur Shorts - Men's
Technical shorts that work with the Rouleur Jersey, so you look good for the Fondo.
- Made of quick-drying nylon and spandex.
- Chamois is dense and anatomically contoured for long rides.
- Wide waistband has a front yoke for riding comfort.
- Sublimated graphics.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.