The secret of lightweight packing: carry items that have more than one purpose. Your own trekking poles serve as 2 of the 3 poles in this A-frame tent. It’s made from featherlight modern fabrics, and there's space for both of you, plus an oversized vestibule that makes a roomy gear storage zone or kennel. All for way less weight than comparably-sized full-frame models.
- Single wall design with full eve and rear venting to circulate air and reduce condensation.
- 2 triangular storage bins at head of tent keep books, headlamps and bear spray instantly accessible.
- All seams are sealed with waterproof tape that's free of solvents, PVCs, and VOCs.
- Set-up requires 2 trekking poles (not included) that extend to 114cm.
- Vestibule door can be rigged as an awning (requires an additional 2 trekking poles).
- 15 superlight aluminum J stakes and small pole for tent foot included.
- Compatible with BA Triangle Gear Loft and BA Entertainment Centre Loft.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Floor fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.14m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (primary)||4.1sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.